Dremel Digilab Laser Cutter
The Dremel DigiLab Laser Cutter Enables Makers to Imagine, Explore, Create More!
Bridging the tradition of making with the future of digital creation, Dremel DigiLab Laser Cutter adds a new edge to your products. Whether you're creating custom pieces or engraving high resolution artwork, Dremel's digital tool makes it easy to transform your vision into reality. The UL approved Dremel DigiLab includes Hex Box air assist and cooling system.
Few tools come along that challenge everything you know about bringing your vision to life. The Laser Cutter is one of those tools, and it's a game-changer. Now you can create some of the most intricate parts and components you have ever seen with a level of precision that was previously unattainable. From developing high-quality engineering prototypes to producing exceptional scale models to creating unique works of art, these amazing tools are built to take on the most demanding cutting jobs with ease. Best of all, you can create multiple items that are equally exact, or, scaled however you wish to suit the project at hand.
Integrated ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI); Hex Box integrated cooling and air assist system; integrated exhaust system; wide angle, high-def camera; honeycomb aluminum plate for ventilation; on-board full-color touchscreen and 12 month warranty.
Mac and PC compatible, works with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and IE; recommended screen size: 11"; minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels; ability to connect through network (ethernet or wifi) without internet connection.
- Engraving Area: 18.4" x 12" (467 mm x 304.8 mm)
- Cutting Area: 20"x12" (508 mm x 304.8 mm)
- Max. Engraving Height: 1.25" (32 mm)
- Max. Cutting Thickness: .25" Wood and Acrylic (6 mm)
- Machine Dimensions: 32" x 20" x 8.25" (812.5 mm x 508 mm x 209.5 mm)
- Machine Weight: 70 lbs. (31.75 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kg)
- Laser Type: Sealed CO2 Laser Tube
- Laser Power: 40w
- Laser Classification: IEC 60825-1 Class 3R
- Beam Size: 6.5 mm @ 1.2 m
- Working Current: 20mA
- Wavelength: 10.6 micrometers
- LC40 Input Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 5 Amps
- Driving System: Nema Stepper Motor
- Cooling Mode: Forced Air Heat Exchanger with Recirculating Water
- Gantry System: Linear Ball Bearing, Shaft Y-Axis, Rail Guideway X-Axis
- Z-Axis: Manual Laser Head Focus
- Focal Lens: 2"
- Red Dot Pointer: Integrated Beam Combiner