Dremel Digilab Laser Cutter
Introducing The Dremel DigiLab Laser Cutter, the only Laser Cutter with UL approval!
The Dremel DigiLab Laser Cutter enables Makers to expand portfolio and business capabilities.
Bridging the tradition of making with the future of digital creation, Dremel DigiLab Laser Cutter adds a new edge to your products. Whether you’re creating custom pieces or engraving high resolution artwork – Dremel’s digital tool make it easy to transform your vision into reality. The only limit is your imagination.
Imagine. Explore. Create More
Weight & Dimensions:
- Engraving Area: 18.4”x12”(467mm x 304.8mm)
- Cutting Area: 20”x12”(508mm x 304.8mm)
- Max Engraving Height: 1.25”(32mm)
- Max Cutting Height: ¼” Wood and Acrylic (6mm)
- Machine Dimensions: 32”x20”x8.25”(812.5mm x 508mm x 209.55mm)
- Laser Weight: 70lbs (31.75kg)
- Shipping Weight: 100lbs (45kg)
- Laser Type: Sealed CO2 Laser Tube
- Laser Power: 40w
- Laser Classification: IEC 60825-1 Class 3R
- Beam Size: 6.5mm @ 1.2m
- Working Current: 20mA
- Wavelength 10.6 micrometers
- LC40 input rating: 120V, 60Hz, 5Amps
- Z-Axis: Manual Laser Head Focus
- Focal Lens: 2”
- Integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Hex Box Integrated Cooling and Air Assist System
- Red Dot Pointer: Integrated Beam Combiner
- Integrated Exhaust System
- Wide Angle, High-Def Camera
- Honeycomb Aluminum Plate for Ventilation
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Included Kit Components Offer Complete Solution For Laser
- On Board Full Color Touchscreen
- Mac and PC Compatible
- Works with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and IE
- Recommended Screen Size: 11”
- Min Screen Resolution: 1024x768 Pixels
- Ability to Connect Through Network
- (Ethernet or WiFi) without Internet Connection
- Recommended Environmental Temperature: 60-85F (16-29C)
- Level Workspace
- Dry Workspace Environment
- Height: 7-7/8"
- Width: 32-1/3"
- Depth: 20-3/8"
- Height: 5"
- Width: 9-1/2"
- Depth: 7"