Authentic Models® Fully Assembled, 1:8 Scale Blue Racer, Bugatti Type 51
Item #: 88935
Our Price $150.95
Many model fans, or those just entering the modeling market, want to display models like these, but are unable to do so because of the time and skill it takes to build one, or the cost of buying a pre-assembled one. Micro-Mark offers a solution to those model fans by delivering fully-assembled decorative models to your door at a very reasonable price as compared to scratch-built models.
The Bugatti Type 51, driven to victory in the 1933 Monaco Grand Prix by Achille Varzi, is an archetypal image of the early days of motor racing.
- Hand cast and finished using recycled aircraft aluminum
- Detailed dashboard
- Faux brown leather seat
- Wire spoke wheels
- Wheel hubs and rubber tires made with exact detail as original
- Steering wheel and brake (front wheels are not linked to steering wheel in this version)
- Hand tooled, die stamped body parts in polished aluminum and brass
- Hood opens to view replica engine
- Size is 12.25 inches long by 5.75 inches and 3.50 inches