Gallery #64007 USS New York Plastic Model Kit, 1/350 Scale
To honor the victims of 9/11, the bow was formed using about 7 tons of steel salvaged from the World Trade Center.
This is the only time this USS San Antonio-class ship has been kitted in large scale.
Gallery's models are remarkable in that they need no extra expensive aftermarket details to finish a smashing model. It's all there ready to go when you open the box- everything you could want which is pretty special from a buyer's perspective.
• Two LCAC hovercraft
• One LCU landing craft
• Two USMC AAV-7 Amphibious Assault Vehicles
Ship's aircraft include:
• Two AH-1W Cobra gunships
• Two MV-22 Osprey tilt-rotors (with extra parts for folded-blade display)
• Two CH-46E Sea Knight helicopters (with extra parts for folded-blade display)
• Two CH-53E Helicopters (with extra parts for folded-blade display)
• Two UH-1N Huey helicopters
Some great features:
• Position-able stern ramps opening into a superbly detailed well deck to display the two amazing LCAC hovercrafts
• Multiple small zodiac-type boats
• Fully detailed aircraft hangar deck with position-able door
• All the life rafts and other small deck details that make the model come alive
This ship model has the latest self-defense missile, gun and electronic systems.
Even the overhead structure is represented in the ships internal areas like the well deck and hangar deck.
Kit includes two photo-etched frets of fine details like ladders, railings and vent grilles
Total parts - 712 Pieces;
• Ship - 406
• Aircraft parts - 108
• Landing craft - 79
• Photo-etched parts - 119
Even a length of real chain for the anchors!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov