Hermann Firehouse Kit by Laser Art Structures, HO Scale
In April 1902, the need for a modern building to house the fire equipment became a top priority. Station #1 was completed in July 1906 at a cost of $4700. The building also served as Hermann City Hall for many years.
After City Hall moved, it would later serve as the Police Department HQ, Fire Department HQ and finally as a fire station. The building is now only used for maintenance department storage. Laser Art Structures by Branchline Trains no. 200.
Footprint: 4-3/4 inches x 6-3/4 inches x 4-1/2 inches