High-Torque Animation Motor, 12VDC
High-Torque 12V Animation Motor is Versatile, Reliable, and Reversible!
Use this permanent magnet 12V variable speed motor to set into motion rotating signs, waterwheels, carousels, railroad turntables, machinery, moving figures and other special effects that will set your diorama or model railroad apart from the rest. While there are many different motors out there, ours has a significant difference that places it above all the others: Ours is reversible*, which means you have so many more options for creating special effects and visual interest in your scenes. This high-torque, lifetime-lubricated motor is designed to provide consistent, reliable service and long life. Depending on power supply, you can set it to run anywhere from 6 to 60 rpm.
• 12VDC, polarity reversible and DCC compatible
• Reduction ratio: 1 to 76.8
• Output shaft: steel; 5/32" (4 mm) dia x 3/8" (10 mm) long
• Drive shaft hole: .047" (1.2 mm)
• Overall size: 1" diameter x 2" long, plus 9/16" output shaft and collar
• Leads: 6" long; one red (+) and one black (-); pre-tinned
*When wired with our optional #83257 Toggle Switch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:www.p65warnings.ca.gov