ITLA Scale Models Cooper's Alley Kit, HO Scale, with Multiple Build Variations
Cooper's Alley '3 Way' Industrial Building Set
Includes 3 individual shallow relief structures - Cooper's Manufacturing Company, Annex and Brewer's Ale Company - which can be arranged across the single integral foundation in any order you choose. Unfinished, unassembled model kit features laser-etched and strip wood construction. Track, figures and vehicles not included.
- Detailed side walls, integral foundation section, and blank rear walls on a 'shallow relief' format only 1.5 inches deep
- The separate section of laser etched Alley Roadway can be placed alongside the foundation strip for truck service, or a section of track (not included) can be placed between to simulate street railway service
- Robust tab-and-slot laser-cut wood construction
- Modular part design enables a quick and stable build
- Easily paintable with solvent or water based paints
- Full color instruction booklet with photos, painting and building tips
- Open railcar or truck loading doors with interior freight dock details, including etched plank floors
- Etched interior 3D backdrops with crates, boxes and bottle details
- Detailed entry doorways with access staircases and an expanded steel platform
- Multiple rooftop, building and exterior details including: 8 shipping pallets, 17 additional crates and bottle cartons, detailed entry doors with security bars, 3 highly detailed roof top water tank kits, 2 rooftop service staircase exits, 3 chimneys, exhaust ducting, billboard sign kit for rooftop or ground level, 2 roof top air conditioner units, separate window sills, 35 precision cut window frames plus extra frames with vent fans, cornice and pilaster brick trim strips, brick trim strips, window 'glass' sheet, paper wall sign material sheet, precision laser-cut 3D building sign, loading dock canopy kit, 2 ITLA fire escapes with assembly fixture and 5 ladders, finely etched and detailed weathered brick surfaces.
Building footprint: approx. 14.5 inches long x 1.5 inches deep; 10.5 inches high. Integral foundation and alley roadway strips: approx. 15.75 inches long x 2 inches deep