KNIPEX 5'' Cobra® High-Tech Water Pump Pliers
Like an extension of the finger!
One of the smallest high-tech water pump pliers, KNIPEX 5'' Cobra® High-Tech Water Pump Plier shows its strengths when a component is too small, too dirty or too hot for you to hold it by your fingers. Due to its small size, it can get difficult-to-reach components, and grips without slipping. To achieve a lasting secure “bite” on the work component, we use high-frequency current to bring the gripping teeth to a hardness of approx. 61 HRC. Thanks to the 13-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of component.
Made from chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
Tool Dimensions: 4.95 x 1.35 x 0.55 inches.
The decisive factor for the function of a pair of pliers is their precision: without accuracy, there is no reliable cutting, gripping or deforming, and no operation without play. Tight tolerances, the compliance of which they ensure with modern manufacturing technology, enable Knipex to meet their strict quality requirements.
To ensure that Knipex pliers meet your expectations and our high demands, they only use selected steel alloys that has been rolled according to their specifications.
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
Made in Germany