KNIPEX Cobra XS
Knipex Cobra® XS
Introducing the smallest fully-functioning precision slip-joint plier in the world…the Knipex Cobra® XS. This tiny titan of a tool is only 100 mm long and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, but don't let its compact size fool you. The Cobra® XS is designed and engineered to be among the very best of its kind, featuring eleven position settings which capably and securely "bite" fasteners, pipe, fittings and more up to 24 mm. Fits in spaces far too small for its larger-size siblings and can be operated easily with just one hand.
Made from chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened.
Tool Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.13 x 0.38 inches.
The decisive factor for the function of a pair of pliers is their precision: without accuracy, there is no reliable cutting, gripping or deforming, and no operation without play. Tight tolerances, the compliance of which they ensure with modern manufacturing technology, enable Knipex to meet their strict quality requirements.
To ensure that Knipex pliers meet your expectations and our high demands, they only use selected steel alloys that has been rolled according to their specifications.
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Fine adjustment with 11 adjustment positions
- Long-lasting secure grip ensured by high wear resistance
- Gripping capacity Ø 28 mm, width across flats up to 24 mm – at only 100 mm length
- Box joint: high quality and durability provided by dual guide Gripping surfaces with specially hardened teeth, hardness approx. 60 HRC
Made in Germany