Kadee No. 557 Pennsylvania 2D-F8 50-Ton Metal Self-Centering Trucks, HO Scale, 1 Pair
Pennsylvania 2D-F8 50-Ton Trucks, Metal, Fully Sprung, Equalized, Self-Centering Trucks
Kadee®-brand trucks have metal wheels that conform to the NMRA's RP-25 contour, so they roll through turnouts more smoothly and stay clean longer than others with plastic wheels. Their needle-point axles roll with a minimum of friction, so your locomotives can pull more cars. And non-magnetic materials prevent the false uncoupling of trains passing over uncoupling magnets. Kadee trucks are not only highly detailed, they're fully sprung and equalized as well, which means you'll get the ultimate in track-hugging operation.
- Code 110 (.110 wide) 33 inch ribbed back standard wheels
- Superior rolling ability
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail that is true to prototype
- Non-magnetic metal wheels
- Highly flexible sprung trucks
- Smooth tracking, free rolling contoured insulated axles
- RP-25 free rolling wheels
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Patent number 5,768,999 B2
- Kadee no. 557
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood Dust, Bisphenol A, Formaldehyde, BPA, 1,3-Butadiene, Styrene or Other Products which is known to known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov