Makergear M3 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Item #: 88019
Our Price $3299.00
IT'S TIME TO BREAK FREE! Want to accomplish the most advanced prototyping and production jobs with an unparalleled degree of precision and reliability? Say hello to the MakerGear M3 Independent Dual (M3-ID), the smarter, faster answer to advanced desktop 3D printing needs.
Independent by design | Adaptable by nature | Famously reliable
- MakerGear M3-ID 3D Printer with V4 Hot Ends
- Simplify3D 4.0 software license (item #86989, $149.95 Value!)
- Power Supply with Adjustable Input Voltage (115 V or 230 V) Power Cord compliant with your country's power outlets
- Two 1 kg Spools of PLA (black and blue)
- Tool Set, Sample print and User Guide
- 12-month limited manufacturer warranty
Benefits of the M3 Independent Dual 3D Printer;
- Independent dual extruders: Achieve faster, more reliable multi-material printing and cut production time in half with single-material parts.
- Print with unlimited complexity: Use soluble PVA and HIPS support materials. Combine flexible and rigid elements into a single part to achieve your desired mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties. Print multi-colored objects with stunning precision.
- Wifi connectivity offering remote control and monitoring capabilities. Onboard computer with 10+ GB storage.
- OctoPrint for MakerGear control interface with access to features like one-click file preparation and direct design-to-print integrations.
- Compatibility with a wide range of operating systems, devices, and browsers, including Windows/Mac/Lunux, iOS/Android, Chrome/Firefox/Safari.
- 8 inch x 10 inch Borosilicate Heated Glass Bed Platform coated with polyimide film (up to 130 degrees C) with assisted leveling
- Lightweight build at only 29.5lbs
- Layer Resolution:20-350 Microns
|Key Information||ZMorph 2.0 SX Full Set ($3,890) DUAL Extrusion!||MakerGear M3-I ($3,299) DUAL Extrusion!||MakerGear M3-SE ($2,550)||Afinia H800+ ($1,899)||MakerGear M2 ($1,799)||Dremel Digilab 3D45 ($1,799)||Flux Delta + ($1,199) DUAL Extrusion!||Ditto Pro+ ($999)||Afinia H400 ($599)||Afinibot i3 Prusa KIT ($319)|
|Build Volume||9 x 9 x 6 in||8 x 10 x 8 in||8 x 10 x 8 in||10 x 8 x 8 in||8 x 10 x 8 in||10 x 6 x 6.7 in||6.6 x 8.2 x 6.6 in||8.4 x 6.3 x 8.7 in||4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 in||8 x 8 x 6 in|
|Min Layer Height||50-400 microns||20-350 microns||20-350 microns||100 microns||20-300 microns||50-300 microns||50-300 microns||50-300 microns||150-350 microns||100 microns|
|Max Printing Speed||150 mm/s||150 mm/s||150 mm/s||90mm/s||200 mm/s||150 mm/s||200 mm/s||120 mm/s||90mm/s||120mm/s|
|Heated Bed||Yes (50-120°C)||Yes (50-130°C)||Yes (50-110°C)||Yes (50-90°C)||Yes (90-110°C+)||Yes (90-100°C+)||No||No||Yes (70°C)||Yes ( <110°C)|
|Materials||ABS, PLA, PET, Nylon, Flexibles, Wood, Metals, and more.||ABS, ASA, HIPS, Nylon, PET-G, PET-T, PLA, polycarbonate, polypropylene, PVA, TPE, TPU, metal composites, wood composites, carbon fiber composites, and more.||ABS, PLA, PET, Nylon, Flexibles, Wood, Metals, PVA, HIBS and more.||ABS, PLA, PETg, Flexible, etc||ABS, PLA, PET, Nylon, Flexibles, Wood, Metals, and more.||Dremel filament only - PLA, Eco ABS, Nylon,||PLA, PET, Nylon, Flexibles, Wood, Metals, and more.||PLA, Metals||ABS, PLA||ABS, PLA, PET, Nylon, Flexibles, Wood, Metals, PVA, HIBS and more.|
|Hot-End Max Temp||255°C (500°F)||300°C (572°F)||300°C (572°F)||260°C (500°F)||300°C (572°F)||280°C (536°F)||260°C (500°F)||>215°C (419°F)||260°C (500°F)||275°C (527°F)|
|XY Accuracy (mm)||0.014||0.014||0.014||0.05||0.001||0.00657||0.02||0.009||0.05||0.012|
|Z Accuracy (mm)||0.06||0.1||0.1||0.1||0.0025||0.00625||0.0025||0.15||0.004|
|Format||Plug & Play||Plug & Play||Plug & Play||Plug & Play||Plug & Play||Plug & Play||STL||Plug & Play||Plug & Play||Unassembled Kit|
|Connectivity||USB. Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card||WiFi, LAN, USB||WiFi, LAN, USB||WiFi & USB, with ability to disconnect from computer when print job starts||SD Card Reader, USB connection to computer, LCD machine control optional||WiFi, Ethernet, USB||WiFi, USB||SD Card, USB||WiFi, USB||USB|
|Software||Compatible with: Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r||A Simplify3D 4.0 software license and the latest version of OctoPrint for MakerGear are included with the M3-ID. With no proprietary software required, the MakerGear M3-ID is compatible with a wide variety of free and commercial software programs.||The latest version of OctoPrint for MakerGear is included with the M3-SE. With no proprietary software required, the MakerGear M3-SE is compatible with a wide variety of free and commercial software programs.||Design files for 3D printing can be created using online software, professional software such as SolidWorks™, or by downloading from the extensive online 3D printer community for free.||Compatible with many open-source and commercially available modeling, slicing, and printer control software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Simplify3D software is recommended.||Dremel DigiLab 3D Slicer - Based on Cura (Desktop); Included, Dremel Print Cloud - Based on 3DPrinterOS (Web Based); included, Simplify 3D compatible, sold separately (item# 86989)||Flux Studio is the highly integrated software designed for the FLUX Delta+. You can also bind your FLUX Delta+ with FLUX Cloud and turn your mobile phone into a portable FLUX dashboard using Wi-Fi. Enhanced WiFi connectivity enables you to be mobile with your work area.||Tinkerine Suite||Afinia Studio STL & UP3 File compatible.||Compatible with: Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r|