Makergear M3 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Item #: 88019
Our Price $3299.00
IT'S TIME TO BREAK FREE! Want to accomplish the most advanced prototyping and production jobs with an unparalleled degree of precision and reliability? Say hello to the MakerGear M3 Independent Dual (M3-ID), the smarter, faster answer to advanced desktop 3D printing needs.
Independent by design | Adaptable by nature | Famously reliable
- MakerGear M3-ID 3D Printer with V4 Hot Ends
- Simplify3D 4.0 software license (item #86989, $149.95 Value!)
- Power Supply with Adjustable Input Voltage (115 V or 230 V) Power Cord compliant with your country's power outlets
- Two 1 kg Spools of PLA (black and blue)
- Tool Set, Sample print and User Guide
- 12-month limited manufacturer warranty
Benefits of the M3 Independent Dual 3D Printer;
- Independent dual extruders: Achieve faster, more reliable multi-material printing and cut production time in half with single-material parts.
- Print with unlimited complexity: Use soluble PVA and HIPS support materials. Combine flexible and rigid elements into a single part to achieve your desired mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties. Print multi-colored objects with stunning precision.
- Wifi connectivity offering remote control and monitoring capabilities. Onboard computer with 10+ GB storage.
- OctoPrint for MakerGear control interface with access to features like one-click file preparation and direct design-to-print integrations.
- Compatibility with a wide range of operating systems, devices, and browsers, including Windows/Mac/Lunux, iOS/Android, Chrome/Firefox/Safari.
- 8 inch x 10 inch Borosilicate Heated Glass Bed Platform coated with polyimide film (up to 130 degrees C) with assisted leveling
- Lightweight build at only 29.5lbs
- Layer Resolution:20-350 Microns