Metal Cutting Wheel
Item #: 87838
Our Price $3.95
The US510 metal cutting wheel can cut a wide range of metals--both ferrous and nonferrous--including copper pipe, conduit, coated wire shelving, thin sheet metal, threaded rod, sheet aluminum and more. The US510 wheel features a 50% longer life than the SM510 Saw-Max metal cutting wheel, allowing you to cut more material. 3.5 In. diameter wheel.
- Abrasive material for high performance metal cutting applications
- Cuts ferrous (e.g., steel) and nonferrous (e.g., brass) materials
- Do not apply excessive pressure – let the tool do the work
- The US510 wheel features a 50% longer life than the SM510 Saw-Max metal cutting wheel
- Diameter: 3.5" Kerf: 0.049"
- Description: US510 Metal Cutting Wheel Blade
- Model Number: US510-01
- Grit: 60 RPM: 20000
- Contents: 1 Blade
- Thickness: .049"