Micro-Mark Right-Read Tape Measure, 16 Feet
If you're right handed, think about what you do every time you pick up a tape measure. You either hold it in your right hand and awkwardly use your weaker left hand to make your mark, or, you turn it upside down and risk that dreaded inch-too-short error that spoils the work piece because you couldn't read the measurement properly. Considering that 90% of the population is right handed, why is almost EVERYONE using left-handed tape measures?
Our Micro-Mark Right-Read Tape Measure allows righties to roll out the tape easily with the left hand, and make the mark accurately with the right hand because the markings are RIGHT SIDE UP. Once you use ours, you'll never go back! Includes handy belt clip, chrome-finish plastic housing, lock switch and 16 foot tape with sharp, clear numbers and graduations in inches and centimeters, with all the expected call-outs for feet, 16 inch framing stud centers, etc. This is a great tool that is long overdue - add one to your toolbox today!
- Tape measure markings are set right-to-left
- Bright yellow blade is printed with large, easy to read measurements and heat-treated for durability
- Chrome-finished housing is shock resistant and easy to grip
- Ergonomic thumb lock with quick-touch blade brake
- Stainless steel blade tip for additional durability
- Includes Imperial and metric scales (16 feet / 5.0 meters)
- Class 2 accuracy rating