MicroLux® Benchtop Variable Speed Mini Hobby Drill Press
Jewelers-Quality Drill Press at an Affordable Price
MicroLux® Drill Presses have all the quality features of drill presses costing much more. When you own a MicroLux® drill press, you'll never have to worry again about having the right tool when precise and accurate drilling is vital to your project. Here is an affordable drill press designed and sized for small precision work. No more working with cumbersome, oversized drill presses...and no more mistakes from using inaccurate, hand-held drills. Plus, you can select the right speed for the job in seconds. Prevent jagged holes in wood from a speed too slow. Protect against overheated plastic from a speed too fast. And drilling in steel, brass or any metal is a breeze. The high torque motor will drill a 1/4 inch hole through 1/4 inch brass quickly and easily...and even deeper holes in wood, plastic and other soft materials.
Just the Right Size and Just the Right Features for All Small Drilling Projects!
- Changeable speeds accommodate various materials
- Rugged cast metal housing
- No-flex solid steel column
- Precision 3-jaw chuck and key
- Ball bearing spindle assures low vibration, high accuracy and long life
- Calibrated depth control with positive stop
- High-torque motor plugs into standard 120v AC outlet
- Quick release handles let you adjust chuck-to-base distance instantly
- Cast metal base with machined surface keeps your work square and true and takes up minimal workbench space
- Sliding gauge for drilling in-line holes
Specifications for Heavy Duty Drill Press with Electronically Variable Speed Control and Digital Depthfinder
- Spindle travel: 1-9/16 inches
- Chuck to base distance: 8 inches
- Center of chuck to front of column: 6-1/2 inches
- Column diameter: 1.181 inches
- Chuck capacity: 1/64 inch to 1/4 inch
- Drive system: 2-step pulley with 150 watt variable speed motor
- Spindle speeds: 0 to 3600 rpm; 0 to 5000 rpm. JT1 taper (male)
- Base size: 6-1/2 inches x 10-13/16 inches
- Headstock and base construction: Cast Iron
- Dial speed control with PWM for high torque at low speed
- Digital Depthfinder with re-zero indicates spindle movement in inches or mm
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Height: 16 inches
Use our web site shopping cart to calculate freight charge for shipments outside 48 contiguous U.S., or call our order line for assistance.
Customer Reviews of This Item
Great Miniature Benchtop Unit!
Great little bench-top unit! Conserves space in my already crowded jewelry studio/workshop. Easy to move around and support various drilling needs wherever its required.