MicroLux® High-Precision Micro Lathe
Re-Introducing the MicroLux® Heavy-Duty High-Precision Micro Lathe
You'll like the precise control and compact size of our MicroLux® Micro Lathe. This table top machine tool is perfect for someone who wants a durable, well-designed lathe that fits in a small location. It is so sturdily constructed and smooth running, it can put fine finishes on turnings up to 6" diameter* and 10" long, yet is compact enough (just 64 lbs.) to be truly portable. The MicroLux® Micro Lathe cuts all metals, including carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, nickel-silver, brass and aluminum, plus non-metals, such as wood and plastic. And, the optional milling attachments and machining accessories (shown below) let you perform all the tasks you need to complete your project.
MicroLux® Micro Lathe includes 3-jaw chuck, 1/2" capacity rocker tool post, tailstock dead center, carriage feed gear set, backsplash, chuck guard, and wrench set.
- Super rigid, heat-treated cast-iron bedwith precision-ground ways
- Hardened and accurately finished main spindle supported by high-precision tapered roller bearings
- Zero-resettable handwheels with TRUE-INCH graduations
- Generous cross slide travel of 2-3/8" facilitates both lathe work and milling operations
- Powerful 1/5 hp variable speed motor with reversing switch for bi-directional automatic feed and thread cutting
- A full complement of precision accessories is available to perform any machining operation
- Swing diameter over bed: 5-7/8"
- Distance between centers: 10"
- Headstock Taper: MT2
- Tailstock Taper: MT1
- Line Voltage: 110V, 50/60Hz
- Motor Output: 150 watts (1/5 hp)
- Spindle bore: 3/8"
- Spindle speed: electronically variable between 100 and 2,000 rpm
- Overall size: 9" tall x 11" deep x 25" long
- Weight: 64 pounds (basic machine without accessories)