MicroLux® Mini Scroll Saw for Hobby Use
Get Ultra-fine Precision Cuts with Our MicroLux® Multi-Saw . . . a Power Coping Saw, Jeweler's Saw and Scroll Saw . . . All in One!
This is one of the few power saws in the world that can use ultrafine jeweler's saw blades for the finest cuts you've ever seen! It is the power saw you've been waiting for...designed and sized for hundreds of small projects. Cuts everything from soft balsa wood to light gauge, non-ferrous materials...copper, brass, aluminum and plastic. It will even cut styrofoam without shredding or tearing! Plus, you can cut narrow strips from wide sheets or make angle cuts with the rip fence and miter gauge we include. Join the thousands of modelers and miniaturists world wide who now use the MicroLux® Multi-Saw. Order yours today!
Compare! More Quality, More Value, More Versatility!
- Cast aluminum alloy yoke
- 6-1/4 inch x 6-1/4 inch cast aluminum table with smoothly machined surface
- Blade tension adjustment screw
- Accepts most standard jeweler's and coping saw blades
- Adjustable blade guide holds work against table
- 1/10 hp high torque, 120v AC motor
- Built-in dial-type variable speed control, 100 to 2,700 strokes/min.
- Adjustable rip fence cuts on left or right of blade
- 0 to 90 degree miter gauge
- 12 inch yoke depth cuts to the center of a 24 inch board
- Cutting capacity: 2 inch balsa, 1/2 inch hardwood/plywood, 1/32 inch brass, 1/16 inch aluminum
- Dust catcher compartment with sliding door
- Includes 4 saw blades
Customer Reviews of This Item
Best saw ever!
by T. B.
This is the most amazing tool I have ever used. It has cut perfectly through every type of wood, including exotic hardwoods like butter. I love this saw so much that I bought 2 just encase something happens as I don't want to work without it. The catch box is easy to empty and the blades supper easy to replace. Whoever invented the foot was a genius! I use mine with a foot pedal speed control and absolutely feel comfortable cutting even the smallest of pieces.
Not very usefull for cross cutting thin material
by Mike S
For the most part, this saw is as advertised.
<br>However, it can't be used to cross cut thin material at more than a 60 degree angle because the miter gauge runs into the foot