Model Rectifier Decoder Dr. Programmer and Analyzer
Decoder Dr. Programmer and Analyzer
Decoder Dr. is an excellent tool for all DCC users. Plug in a new decoder BEFORE installation and check all of its functions before use. Easily program, read-back, or test decoders by using a section of track, or by plugging a decoder into the 8 pin NMRA socket on the front of the Decoder Dr. unit.
- Easy programming
- Read DCC decoders
- Program DCC decoders
- Reassign DCC decoder addresses
- Reset DCC decoders to factory defaults
- Test decoders, including cv's such as speed control, headlights, flash rates and all 28 functions including bells, horns, etc.
- Backlit LCD screen
- 8-pin NMRA decoder socket for use with all decoders that have a harness
- Works with all NMRA compliant decoders and locomotives in all scales
MRC no. 0001520
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:www.p65warnings.ca.gov