O Gauge Locomotive Rollers, Assembled (Set of 4)
Roller Set Converts Standard Track into a Locomotive Test Stand
- Use the rollers to break in, tune up, and test your locomotive
- To use, place between the track and powered wheels of the engine
- For both 2 and 3-rail, AC, DC, and DCC
- 4 rollers included with 1 3rd rail contact
- Helps to isolate and repair erratic operation so the engine runs smoother
Use these miniature roller sets to break in, tune up and test your O gauge locomotives. Simply place between your track and the powered wheelsets of your engine, then turn up the power. Metal sideframes conduct electricity from rail through roller bearings to wheel. Now your locomotive does its work while standing still! Makes it easy to detect, isolate and repair erratic operation so your locomotives will run smoother than ever before. Also great for putting steam locomotives on display...shows off all that rod and valve motion, and lets smoke units work at full power. For both 2-rail and 3-rail; AC or DC or DCC. Set of 4, assembled. Includes 1 roller with 3rd rail contact.