Rite-Way Magnetic Clamp System for N & Z Scale
The Rite-Way Clamping System - Your 'Third Hand' for Gluing Hard-to-Hold Projects
How it works: Rare-earth super magnets (embedded in the clear-plastic clamp components) attract each other right through the workpiece thickness. Holds with up to 14 pounds of force!
- The ultimate tool for building laser structures, scratch built projects and more
- One of the fastest, easiest ways of assembling parts at a 90 degree angle
- Great for working with balsa, styrene, basswood, plastic and most other sheet materials
- Made of clear acrylic for easy viewing of parts during assembly
- Removable stabilizing base simplifies loading of materials
- Automatically adjusts for material thickness. Works on workpieces up to 1/4 inch thick.
- Eliminates 'twisting action' as experienced with C-clamps
- Includes built-in access windows for applying adhesives
- Provides approximately 14 lbs. of magnetic clamping force
- Positive stop for perfect edge alignment
- Set includes two clamps
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Nickel (Metallic) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov