Shark SD110 Master Set by Next Wave CNC
Whether you're a model railroader, modeler or into miniatures, there is almost no limit to the creative results you can achieve with a CNC and Next Wave Automation's versatile software. Made in the USA!
Master Set Includes:
The Next Wave CNC Shark SD110 with Touch Plate, Dust Boot and a Set of Six Solid Carbide and Carbide Tipped Router Bits and Powered by a Bosch Colt PR20EVS. 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
The Touch Plate allows the user to “zero” out the machine whenever and wherever they choose eliminating the need to measure or reset zero manually.
To use the CNC Touch Plate, plug one end into the controller, attach the magnet to the collet, and lower the router bit onto the touch plate. Durable metal construction. Precision- machined for accuracy, the Next Wave Automation Touch Plate comes complete with the touch plate, cable, and user manual. It is easy to use and a saves time.
The Dust Boot helps control dust and shaving debris with the help from your shop vacuum. Made from durable polymer the flexible brushes allow for movement in all direction while capturing most of the debris. The dust boot fits most shop vacs and shop vacuum fittings.
6 Piece CNC Starter Bit Set
Set includes the most popular bit shapes and sizes all with ¼” shanks:
- (1) 1/16" x 1.0" 5.5 degree tapered solid carbide four fluted ball nose bit
- (1) 1/8" x 1.0" 3.8 degree tapered solid carbide four fluted ball nose bit
- (1) 1/4" x 1.0" 0 degree straight solid carbide four fluted ball nose bit
- (1) 1/4" x 1.0" straight solid carbide two fluted up-cut bit
- (1) 3/8" x 1/2" 60 degree carbide tipped v-groove bit
- (1) 1/2" X 1/2" 90 degree carbide tipped v-groove bit
The Bosch PR20EVS Colt Palm Router features a 1.0-Horsepower 5.6 amp variable speed motor with speeds from 16,000 - 35,000 rpm. Uses ¼” collet for all ¼” shanked router bits.