Standard Servo (Package of 2)
Servos for Animation, Signals, Switch Machines and More
A servo is a miniature gearmotor whose output shaft rotates from one end point to another when an electrical switch is thrown. Use them to animate miniature machinery, circus models, railroad switch points, working figures, semaphore signals, crossing gates, uncoupling ramps, garage doors, cranes, automobile lifts, signs, and so much more. Select from 3 popular sizes of servos: standard, miniature and micro; see specifications below.
Standard Size Servo is 1-1/2 inches long x 3/4 inch wide x 1-1/2 inches tall*. Stall torque: 4.4 kg-cm. Includes 5 styles of horns (actuator arms), mounting hardware, and 12 inch cable with standard connector. Package of 2.
*Dimensions are of motor housing only and do not include mounting ears or output shaft.
The 3001HB is a great, general-purpose standard analog servo from Power HD. Includes 5 actuator horns (cranks), shock-resistant mounting hardware, and 12 inch cable with standard JR plug and brown/red/orange leads.
- Torque (4.8V): 3.5 kg-cm (48.6 oz/in)
- Torque (6.0V): 4.4 kg-cm (61.1 oz/in)
- Speed: 0.14 sec (4.8V) ; 0.12 sec (6.0V)
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.0 DC Volts
- Weight: 43.0 g (1.52 oz.)
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing x 1
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~60°C
- Working Frequency: 1520µs / 50hz
- Size: 40.7 x 20.5 x 39.5 mm (1.60 x 0.81 x 1.56 in)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov