Tamiya #16042 Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Motorcycle Plastic Model Kit, 1/6 Scale
1/6 Scale model of the CRF1000L Africa Twin motorcycle.
Honda's modern adventure touring motorcycle was inspired by their legendary 4-time Paris-Dakar champion off-road bike. The CRF1000L, released in 2015, boasts a 998cc parallel-twin engine, with a reported 92 hp. This assembly kit captures the bikes most minute detail in every way. It is sure to wow the most discerning model enthusiast at this very large scale!
- Dual headlight is depicted by a combination of clear and metal-plated parts.
- Separate parts are included to depict foot pedal (optional) and center stand.
- Front fork utilizes metal inner and outer tubes, with internal spring for realistic suspension stroke.
- Rear damper has a metal shaft and a pre-painted red spring.
- The drive-chain is depicted by two halves which sandwich together and recreate individual links.
- Decals included.
- 4 separate parts recreate the complex wheel spoke pattern, along with, included, solid synthetic rubber tire parts.
Tamiya no. 16042
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov