The Cool Tool Unimat MetalLine 6 in 1
- Enhanced stability and precision of the entire system
- Modular structure and easy handling
- Lowest tolerances due to precisely fitting bearing seats
- True-running accuracy through dust protected industrial ball bearings
- Re-adjustable backlash and adjustable dovetail guides
- Flat milled, grinded and matched components
- Increased wall thickness of the profiles (torsion resistant and stable)
- Metal zero-adjustable hand wheels (0.05mm scale)
The UNIMAT MetalLine allows for the building of the following machine variations:
- Motor 20.000 rpm, 12 VDC
- Headstock M12x1, 8 mm hole through spindle Reduction
- 6:1 or 2,3:1 (3.333 or 8.696 rpm)
- Slides 2 cross slides (30 mm), 1 longitudinal slide (145 mm travel), screw pitch 1 mm Tailstock
- M12x1, 30 mm sleeve travel
- Adaptor 110-240V/50-60Hz,12V DC, 2A
Customer Reviews of This Item
It really is Cool!!
by Gary -
I'd been mooning over a "Unimat" style tool for awhile. The 20% off coupon tipped the scale and I'm so glad I bought The Cool Tool.
<br>The fit and finish are just what I expected and the "watchmakers" size fits my work and work area perfectly.
<br>I've used it with styrene, aluminum, brass and mild steel with great satisfaction.
<br>If The Cool Tool fits the size of your work It's hard not to recommend it.
<br>This is going to be fun!!