US520 Masonry Cutting Wheel
Item #: 87839
Our Price $2.95
The US520 masonry cutting wheel can cut a wide range of masonry materials including stone, slate, cement board, bricks, concrete, cement backer board and more. The US520 wheel features a 50% longer life than the SM520 Saw-Max masonry cutting wheel, allowing you to cut more material. 3.5 In. diameter wheel.
- Abrasive material for high performance masonry cutting applications
- Cuts a wide range of masonry materials including stone, slate, cement board, bricks, concrete, cement backer board and more
- No need to apply excessive pressure – the tool does the work
- 30 grit, silicon carbide grain
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Kerf: 0.094"
- Description: US520 Masonry Cutting Wheel Blade
- Thickness: 0.094"
- Model Number: US520-01
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- Grit: 30 grit, silicon carbide grain
- RPM: 20000
- Contents: 1 Blade
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Wood Dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov