Wood Flush Cut Wheel
Item #: 87841
Our Price $21.95
Specially designed wheel for making flush cuts in a variety of wood materials including soft and hard wood, plywood, composites, laminate flooring, drywall, PVC and plastic. Uses include cutting baseboard for flooring installation and use with the Saw-Max™ miter guide. Four-inch diameter, carbide abrasive.
- Dome-shaped wheel for flush cuts up 3/4 In.
- Carbide cutting grit for high-performance wood cutting applications
- Cuts a variety of wood materials including soft and hard wood, plywood, composites, laminate flooring, drywall, pvc and plastic
- Uses include cutting baseboard for flooring installation
- Diameter: 3.9" (98mm)
- Kerf: 0.075"
- Description: US600 Wood Flush Cut Wheel Blade
- Thickness: 0.035" Model Number: US600-01 Warranty: Product Defects Only Plate Thickness: 0.075 RPM: 13000 Contents: 1 Blade Bit Diameter Inch: 3/4"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Wood Dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov