Universal Clamp Holds the Oddest Shapes
- Securely holds small and odd-shaped parts
- For engraving, carving, sawing, filing, sharpening, and more
- Four steel pins adjust to 60 different positions
- Two inch diameter, solid aluminum head
- Hardwood handle can be removed to lock in a bench vise
Scroll down for more info
This item is backordered from our supplier. We will ship as soon as it is received. Your credit card will not be charged until shipped. Please Note: For shipments to locations outside the USA, backordered items must be placed on separate orders.
This ingenious tool is used to hold small and odd-shaped parts for engraving, carving, sawing, filing, sharpening, etc. The four steel pins adjust to 60 different positions to hold the most irregular shapes. 2 inches dia. solid aluminum head with steel guide pins and screw. Hardwood handle can be removed for locking the head in a bench vise. 6 inches long overall.
Handle and lock knob may vary.