Walthers Cornerstone Truck Dump Kit, HO Scale
Walthers Cornerstone® Truck Dump Kit, HO Scale
The Walthers Cornerstone® Truck Dump Kit is based on authentic facilities used for loading all kinds of materials from dump trucks into hoppers or gondolas. This kit includes a timber-supported gravel truck ramp, corrugated-metal dump house and hopper, a positionable hopper conveyor that can be arranged left, right or center, and a car puller. Use the Truck Dump to add a shipping facility to any siding on your 1970s and later layout.
Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale Truck Dump Kit
- Authentic trackside industry fits most layouts
- Typically used to move coal, stone and other bulk materials from road to rail, this type of loader has been in service from the 1970s through the present
- Hopper-loading conveyor can be positioned multiple ways to fit new or existing scenery and to clear cars and locomotives
- Includes detailed truck ramp, dump house, conveyors and car puller
- Molded plastic in two colors
Walthers no. 933-4058
Conveyor and shed: 5-3/16 inches wide x 1-5/8 inches deep; 1-3/32 inches high
Loading ramp: 7 inches wide x 2 inches deep; 1-1/8 inch high
Car puller: 1/2 inch x 9/32 inch; 1/2 inch high
Photos show assembled and painted model. Vehicle, scenery items and railroad equipment are not included.