Wooden Puzzles: 31 Favorite Projects and Patterns Book
Don't Puzzle Over Your Next Project—Make One!
Puzzles are the perfect project: they are fun to build, they do not require a lot of material, and they make an ideal gift that provides hours of entertainment. That is why we have collected 31 of the most popular puzzles from Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and packed them into this one big volume.
Whether you are a beginner or have been scrolling for years, you will be inspired by the unique designs and inspirational stories from renowned puzzle-makers like Steve Malavolta, Judy and Dave Peterson, Randy Crossman, and Russell Greenslade. Plus, you will find expert step-by-step instructions along with all of the crisp photos, detailed patterns, tips, and techniques you need to guarantee puzzle-making success.
- Interlocking, freestanding puzzles
- Travel-sized puzzles
- Ingenious nested animal puzzles
- A creative lateral locking lizard puzzle
- 3-D puzzles
- Layered marquetry puzzles
- Tips and advice for making puzzles by freehand
- A cryptex puzzle vault...just like the one in The Da Vinci Code!