FAQ for Hobby Tools
Yes. SSL security indicators will appear in your URL bar when you checkout.
What shipping address do you need?
We ship by USPS or other carriers (at our option), so be sure to give a complete address deliverable by all carriers.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.
All of the items I ordered are not in the carton I received. What happened?
Check the codes in front of each item on the packing list. An explanation for each code is in the table above the list. Please allow ample time for all packages to arrive before contacting us.
What is your return policy?
We hope you will be completely satisfied with your order...but, if an item does not meet your expectations, you may return it in as-new condition within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, exchange or refund of the merchandise price.
To return merchandise: Repack items in their original packaging and fill out the back of your packing slip/form. Place merchandise and form in a sturdy box and ship to: MICRO-MARK Returns Dept., 340 Snyder Avenue, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
- • All sales are final after the 30-day return period has expired.
- • All returned items are subject to inspection: Items returned damaged, used, incomplete, or without original packaging may be subject to a restocking fee, or such condition may void the Satisfaction Guarantee.
- • Unless applied directly to exchanged items, a refund will be issued in the form of a check, a Micro-Mark credit slip, or a credit to the credit card account under which it was originally purchased. Super Buy items (see our catalog) are subject to a 15% restocking fee for any returns.
- • Transportation charges (freight, shipping and handling) are not refundable.
- • If your order was damaged in shipment, contact Customer Service at 1-888-263-7076 for instructions. Hold the original carton and damaged merchandise for inspection; otherwise, no claim will be honored.
- • Kits are returnable only if the contents are in an undisturbed, like new, resalable condition. The return of a kit will not be accepted if:
- 1. Parts have been removed from sprues or wood sheets.
- 2. Construction has been started.
- 3. Bags of component parts have been opened.
- 4. Box has been damaged.
Terms & Conditions for Special Order Items
Special orders must be placed on the telephone. These orders are prepaid, not returnable, and may not be combined with any other offer. Items are covered by manufacturers' warranty only; in case of product difficulty, customer must contact the manufacturer directly for rectification.
The Small Tool Specialists
Our home page is located at
To place an order or request a catalog, please use link above
or call 1-800-225-1066 or 1-908-464-2984
For order status, please call 1-908-464-2984, 9am to 5pm ET, Mon-Fri.
If you have purchased a Micro-Mark product and need technical assistance,
call 908-464-1094, 1pm to 5pm ET, Mon-Fri. or email Micro-Mark Technical Support
For customer service, email Micro-Mark Customer Service
© 1998 – 2017 Micro-Mark All Rights Reserved. E&OE