Badger Sotar 20/20® Airbrush Set
An American Classic Returns to Micro-Mark as we Proudly Reintroduce the Badger Airbrush Company
Back by popular demand! Practically every artist, craftsperson and maker has learned on, owned, used, or at least heard of a Badger Airbrush. Each made-in-the-USA Badger product is treated with pride and dedication throughout the production process. Badger components are machined to exacting standards, assembled by hand, and then tested to assure that they not only meet the highest quality standards, but exceed expectations. Continuous research and development keeps Badger at the forefront of innovation.
#87687 Badger Sotar 20/20® Airbrush is the choice of professional illustrators and experienced model builders for its amazing precision control and ultra fine line capability. Sprays a multitude of media with excellent results. Set includes Sotar 20/20® airbrush with built-in 1/12 oz color cup and fine tip, one each extra needle, head wrench and 1/8” hose adapter.
• The trigger and back lever assemble easily thanks to the innovative "track and winged" design.
• 1/12 oz color cup allows for extended use before having to add color.
• Fine needle (black) produces hairline to 3/4" (19 mm) spray pattern.
• Unique design makes removal of dried materials from needle tip and regulator both easy and safe, and precisely centers and locks the paint tip in place while permitting easy assembly and disassembly.
• Spray regulator includes protective arms to safeguard the needle tip.
• Airbrush body has a cast paint reservoir, milled low and wide for a better line of sight, free of obstruction.
• Elongated body maintains an efficient distance between trigger and paint reservoir.
• PTFE needle seal is impervious to most solvents and paints, and prevents material back-up.
• Retaining spring screw allows you to custom adjust trigger tension from medium to light.
• Open-ended cutaway design lets you remove the needle without taking off the handle.
• Paint adjusting screw may be adjusted for minimum or maximum trigger/needle movement and paint flow.
• Needle is fabricated from flexible, spring-tempered stainless steel with an elongated taper-to-tip point for fine line control.