MicroLux® Miniature Table Saw
The NEW MicroLux® Miniature Table Saw - Ideal for Ultra-Miniature Sizes
Designed specifically for rip-cutting narrow strips from sheet stock and for cross-cutting to close tolerances, the MicroLux® Mini Table Saw will even cut plastic, thin non-ferrous metals and printed circuit board with our optional fine-tooth blades.
NEW features include:
• Pivoting action clear blade guard for better visibility
• Tool-less dust compartment door latch
• Adjustable, angled vacuum port attachment
• Built-in sliding scale on the table top for precise cuts
• Wide-body, self-aligning rip fence with undercut clamp for more secure positioning
MicroLux® Miniature Table Saw includes sturdy 6-1/4" x 6-1/4" stationary aluminum table, adjustable rip fence, 0 to 90 degree miter gauge, blade guard, dust catcher compartment, benchtop mounting holes, up-front on/off switch, standard blade (#50320, 2" dia. with 10 mm hole and 80 teeth), 3600 rpm, 1/10 hp, 110VAC motor with belt drive and 6' cord. Fixed-position 2" blade. Overall size: 9-1/2" wide x 7-1/4" deep x 4" high. Weight: 4 lbs. High-quality, made in Japan for Micro-Mark.
Customer Reviews of This Item
Indispensible tool for miniaturist
I love my mini table saw! The knob on the fence was very hard for me to turn, though, so my husband made me a bigger knob out of brass. That makes it perfect.