MicroLux® Variable Speed Multi-Saw
Introducing the NEW MicroLux® Variable Speed Multi-Saw . . . a Power Coping Saw and Scroll Saw . . . All in One!
Perfect for Hobbyists, Jewelers, Crafters and Do-It-Yourselfers!
After 25 years in production, one of the most popular Micro-Mark saws ever offered has been re-engineered, making this already great saw better than ever!
Packed with these new features:
- Almost twice the stroke length - increased from .200" to .375" (3/8")
- Integrated blower device provides a clean view of your sawing line
- Elbow-jointed overhead yoke arm provides easy, fast (45 seconds or less) re-positioning of material being sawn; ideal for making complex interior cuts
- Larger-size side compartment with tool-less push-button removal mechanism
- Improved vacuum port attachment design
- Easier blade installation for quicker blade swaps
- Large, ergonomic knobs for repositioning on-board components
This is one of the few power saws in the world that can use coarser coping saw-type blades and ultra-fine blades for the finest cuts you've ever seen! It is the power saw you've been waiting for . . . re-designed and sized for hundreds of small projects. Cuts just about everything from balsa to pine, basswood, cherry, walnut, mahogany and other exotic woods to light gauge, non-ferrous materials…copper, brass, silver and other precious metals, aluminum, and plastics. It will even cut styrofoam without shredding or tearing!
Made in Japan for Micro-Mark, Multi-Saw features a 90 watt (1/10 hp) motor which runs on 110VAC household current. Variable speed: 500 - 1,700 strokes per minute. Overall size: 12" high x 13-1/2" wide (with vacuum adapter installed: 9-1/2" without adapter) x 19" deep. Weight: 7 lbs. Table size: 6-1/4" x 6-1/4" cast aluminum with smoothly machined surface. Multi-Saw cuts soft woods up to 2" thick, hard wood up to 1/2" thick, printed circuit boards and non-ferrous metals up to 5/64" thick.