MicroLux® Variable Speed Multi-Saw
Introducing the NEW MicroLux® Variable Speed Multi-Saw . . . a Power Coping Saw and Scroll Saw . . . All in One!
Perfect for Hobbyists, Jewelers, Crafters and Do-It-Yourselfers!
After 25 years in production, one of the most popular Micro-Mark saws ever offered has been re-engineered, making this already great saw better than ever!
Packed with these new features:
- Almost twice the stroke length - increased from .200" to .375" (3/8")
- Integrated blower device provides a clean view of your sawing line
- Elbow-jointed overhead yoke arm provides easy, fast (45 seconds or less) re-positioning of material being sawn; ideal for making complex interior cuts
- Larger-size side compartment with tool-less push-button removal mechanism
- Improved vacuum port attachment design
- Easier blade installation for quicker blade swaps
- Large, ergonomic knobs for repositioning on-board components
This is one of the few power saws in the world that can use coarser coping saw-type blades and ultra-fine blades for the finest cuts you've ever seen! It is the power saw you've been waiting for . . . re-designed and sized for hundreds of small projects. Cuts just about everything from balsa to pine, basswood, cherry, walnut, mahogany and other exotic woods to light gauge, non-ferrous materials…copper, brass, silver and other precious metals, aluminum, and plastics. It will even cut styrofoam without shredding or tearing!
Made in Japan for Micro-Mark, Multi-Saw features a 90 watt (1/10 hp) motor which runs on 110VAC household current. Variable speed: 500 - 1,700 strokes per minute. Overall size: 12" high x 13-1/2" wide (with vacuum adapter installed: 9-1/2" without adapter) x 19" deep. Weight: 7 lbs. Table size: 6-1/4" x 6-1/4" cast aluminum with smoothly machined surface. Multi-Saw cuts soft woods up to 2" thick, hard wood up to 1/2" thick, printed circuit boards and non-ferrous metals up to 5/64" thick.
MicroLux® Multi-Saw includes 6 premium blades: 2 fine (#80856) and 2 medium blades (#87937) for wood, plastic and metals such as aluminum, brass, silver, gold, plus 2 coarse blades (#80857), primarily for wood cutting; 2 C-style bench clamps for mounting the saw on work surfaces up to 1-7/8" thick; assorted mounting screws; extra-long hex key and set-up instructions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Diethylhexyl Phthalates which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov