If You Can Imagine It, You Can Create It – with Hot Wire Foam Factory Cutting and Sculpting Tools#87629 Freehand Router Need a super versatile foam cutting tool? One that lets you bend the blades into any shape? The Freehand Router is to foam what the chisel is to stone.
Requires our #87636 Variable-Heat Pro Power Supply, available separately.*
Unleash your creativity! There has never been an easier way to sculpt anything, from scale model railroads scenery, to 1-to-1 architectural elements to larger-than-life-size dragons, animals and more. With these easy-to-use tools, inexpensive, ordinary light-weight foam can be cut, shaped and transformed into virtually anything you can dream up. Used by movie studios, museums, world-renowned attractions, theme parks, architects, artists and more, chances are you've seen, touched or were amazed by something crafted with these tools. There has never been a quicker, more cost-effective way to bring your vision to reality. And, with our variety of finishing products, the pieces you create can even be made to withstand the elements outdoors.
- Convenient thumb-switch on the durable comfort-grip handle
- 6 feet of power cord
- Starts cutting immediately
- Cuts continuously without overheating
- Arms pivot
- Easily replaceable hot wires
- Made with care in the USA
- Cutting Styrofoam, white beaded EPS and extruded XPS foam
- Making deep negative cuts
- Art installations
- Organic shaping of large foam projects
- Foam armatures
- Stone walls
- Reptile hides and aquarium features
- and many more!