Hot Wire Foam Factory Dual Purpose Precision Engraver (Requires Variable-Heat Pro Power Supply)
Item #: 87632
Our Price $30.95
If You Can Imagine It, You Can Create It – with Hot Wire Foam Factory Cutting and Sculpting Tools
#87632 Dual Purpose Precision Engraver A must-have tool for foam engraving and embossing. Fine, angled tip for intricate engraving and detailing with greater control.
Requires our #87636 Variable-Heat Pro Power Supply, available separately.*
Unleash your creativity! There has never been an easier way to sculpt anything, from scale model railroads scenery, to 1-to-1 architectural elements to larger-than-life-size dragons, animals and more. With these easy-to-use tools, inexpensive, ordinary light-weight foam can be cut, shaped and transformed into virtually anything you can dream up. Used by movie studios, museums, world-renowned attractions, theme parks, architects, artists and more, chances are you've seen, touched or were amazed by something crafted with these tools. There has never been a quicker, more cost-effective way to bring your vision to reality. And, with our variety of finishing products, the pieces you create can even be made to withstand the elements outdoors.
- Convenient thumb-switch on the handle
- 6' of power cord
- Engraves continuously; no cooling off time needed
- Short 2" long brass shaft for precise control
- Starts engraving in 20 seconds
- Made with care in the USA
- Fine detailing
- Engraving letters
- Foam models of bricks, blocks, and stones
- Detailed foam walls, abutments, portals, slats, and cobblestone roads
- Works great with DOW Blueboard, Pinkboard, and white beaded EPS foam
Note: This item ships direct from California to contiguous 48 states only.